Diploma of Hotel Management
During the Diploma you will learn about the service industry in general, as well as basic hotel operations and will gain basic management and accounting skills.
- Gain valuable training and work experience
- Three available intakes: February, June and October.
- Flexibility to complete the program in 2 or 3 semesters.
Our Representatives »
- Download the pdf below for full details of this program.
- Contact us with any questions through the 'Ask a question' button above.
- Click 'Apply today' to send through your application, or click the 'Our Representatives' button to find details of someone in your country who can help you apply.
Entry into 2nd year of
Credit eligibility for other programs
- Introduction to marketing
- Informational Systems for Service Industries
- Academic and Professional Skills Development
- International Tourism and Hotel Systems; OR Introduction to Hotel Management
- Management Concepts
- Rooms Division Management
- Accounting for Decision Making
- International Food and Beverage Management
- Airline services
- Club and recreational facility management
- Hotel, resort and restaurant management
- Tourism, event and sport management